Sunday, June 7, 2009

Deliciousness on a Spoon


Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Fudge... To die for and allowed on Phase Two of South Beach :) Bryan and I devoured this dessert tonight!! Even people not on South Beach will LOVE this if you are a die hard rich chocolate and peanut butter fan! Great out of a bowl or maybe even to dip strawberries in guilt free :) The consistency is thick and almost like a liquid fudge if you can imagine that. Yum... I've got to stop talking about it or else I will be making a run to the store for another box of pudding and whipping up another batch before you know it.

1 large box sugar free/fat free chocolate pudding
2 tsp peanut butter ( creamy )
1 1/2 cups skim milk

Mix the pudding pack with 1 1/2 cups skim milk. Add 2 tsp peanut butter ( creamy ) and mix until smooth. Chill 5-10 minutes and enjoy... it is breath taking and you cannot even tell that it is low fat or sugar free... heavenly :) Try it.. you'll LOVE it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment