Friday, June 5, 2009

Beauty Bargains on a Budget



10 Favorite Beauty Buys That I Cannot Live Without!

1. Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser 5 oz ( $7.99 at CVS )

This is the BEST facial cleanser that I have ever used! It makes my face feel so clean and doesn't dry it out! My complexion has a rosy glow ever since I started using this. I can't tell you the last time that I have had a serious break out since I started using this product 6 months ago. I refuse to go back to any other face wash... I would make a midnight run to the store for this for sure!

2. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturize
r SPF 30 ( $14.99 at Target )

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this... a moisturizer + sunscreen all wrapped up in one. This moisturizer is oil free and leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. Sometimes the whole bed time routine can be a pain. I used to skip the moisturizing just because it was one more thing I HAD to do. Now I look forward to using this moisturizer because my face feels so refreshed and rejuvinated after a long day. It also lasts a while because you just need a couple of pea sized squirts to cover your entire face.


3. MAC Tinted Lip Glass in Nymphette ($14.00 at MAC Cosmetics)

4. OPI polish Lincoln Park After Dark: Where Midnight Meets Purple ($8.50 at ULTA )

I have always wanted to try out some black nail polish but have never had the guts. For those of you who were or are in the same boat as me will love this color because it appears to be black but has purple tones in it. It looks really good on toes!! Very cool color if you are feeling bold and daring!


5. Loreal HIP concentrated shadow duo in Gilded 806 ( $7.99 at CVS )

Such a high quality shadow for such a small price! These shadows are
long lasting and not your typical shadow colors. MAC quality eye shadows minus the price!

6. Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lip Color in Champagne Fizz ($7.49 at ULTA)

This lip gloss goes great with any complexion! So, your pasty white self can wear it in the winter and your nice and bronzed summer self can also sport this light lip gloss in the summer. So natural and pretty with a bit of a sparkle. What a price!


7. Esencia White Lotus Barley and Nettle Organic Shampoo by SAMY ( $7.99 at Kroger or Walgreens )

This smells DELICIOUS! My showers have become increasingly longer ever since I started using this shampoo. It's deep breath worthy for sure! The smell stays with you throughout the day and is so different than any other shampoo scent I have ever tried. I think they also sell this shampoo in an orange scent as well, but I have yet to try it out.


8. Lollia Inspire Hand Cream 4.25 oz ( $24.00 at Amazon.com )


This seems like ALOT of money for such a small amount of hand cream, but it is SO SO worth it! You only need a pea sized amount. I got my tube last July for my birthday and still have 1/4 tube left. It really does go a long way
...
Think of this as a sweet smelling long term investment that your hands and your senses will thank you for throughout the year!

9. Bare Minerals Rose Radiance All Over Face Color ($18.00 at Sephora )

I love Bare Minerals shimmery face colors but this one is the best! It leaves your skin with a sparkling glow that is simply beautiful! It comes in a pot and you only need a sprinkle on your makeup brush to brighten up your face with a healthy glow. It doesn't clog pores either! Definite plus :)

10.Ped Egg ($9.99 at CVS )

This product is a god send for all of you who love their pedicures! It makes your feet so smooth! It's so much more gentle than I thought it would be. If your ticklish feet can't take the salon foot rub down, this is your horse! I am so ticklish but not with the ped egg! Love it! A little creeped out by the foot shavings that it produces, but disposal of those dead cells is always a quick and soon forgotten process.









1 comment:

  1. I love Bare Minerals makeup! I just bought one of their eye kits Thursday. Going into that store always results in spending money. I also like the primer they're selling right now, the one you put on right before brushing on foundation. :)

    ReplyDelete